Sunday, December 5, 2010

Scrabble

Scrabble around the house usually consist of me playing my dad. Using words we don't know the meaning to or will never ever use in normal conversation. I have been keeping a running total of scores since I have been home in an excel spread sheet. It automatically calculates the highs and lows, as wells a provides you with you average score. At the moment I'm averaging 316 points a game to my dads 295.1, and have 5 wins to his 4. Today however, the stats ment nothing as I lost by 40 some points, not by best showing. After a post game press conference with the announcers on Scrabble Net and a taking time to sign some autographs for over joyed fans I took some time create shapes out of the scrabble tiles. Today's post game shape consisted of a Christmas tree with words that represent Christmas to me. Next week I'll be traveling to Zürich for a International Scrabble conference to discuss the possibility of getting scrabble into the 2012 summer Olympics. I'll also be making a stop by the FIFA offices asking them to reconsider their choice for the 2022 World Cup. 

2 comments:

  1. Amen to the World Cup location choices...
    Miss you Mr. Housen. Chris and I went to our first scrimmage as we are now on the Brew Crew with Joel...and guess who our goalie is???? JOSH! Big truck and everything. Not quite the same without you out there.

    ReplyDelete