Friday, June 24, 2011

Mom and Dad came up last Sunday Night, stayed a few days then needed to get home and work. But while the old man was here I had him give me a hair cut (sorry Hannah, I know using clippers is cheating, and not the professional way). Then today I went to some garage sales with my grandparents. I was looking for a bike to ride around the trials and get dirty up here. The last place we went to I found this old Schwinn. I'm going to put some cycle cross tires and wheels on to help when riding on the gravel roads. I arrived at the place and asked if this was the garage sale. He said yes, but it's not till tomorrow. I didn't even read on the ad that is said no early birds, and here I am a day early buying a bike for 10 buck, I felt really bad, but at the same time glad that my honest unawareness lead me to a great matching blue bike for the Peugeot. Finally, when cleaning out a game cabinet of my grandparents I found some old slides of my parents wedding. What a good looking couple. If you ask me, what every that prince dude of England's name is and his now wife should take some lessons on how to acknowledge the crowd for my parent, just a suggestion. I mean look at the wave.   



No comments:

Post a Comment