Friday, February 18, 2011

Guatemala_Aleatorio

Just some random posts for today. First is this lovely food man. With all main features composed of pickles. However, I do enjoy the mac and cheese neck thingy he has going on. The second items is the musical instrument. I don't know the the proper name of it, so if someone does, by all means please let me know. It's like a harp hammered dulcimer hybrid. I tuned it like a piano, so I can know play the two Cold Play song I know. And Finally is the sky from a top out balcony here in Guatemala. The big clouds remind me of the skys in the Midwest. Tonight were having some BBQ chicken with Sam's brother and his wife, as well as his father (his mom and brother or gone for the evening).



3 comments:

  1. i think i need a little credit for the sandwich, since i made 95% of it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nutritious meal! :) love ya troy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never said I made it, only that I ate it.

    ReplyDelete