Sunday, February 13, 2011

Guatemala_Zoológico

Spent the week studying my Spanish and working on a business plan to open a Soft Serve shop in California. Since being here I have renewed my vows with Ice Cream. I really do love it. And when every I think of Ice Cream I thing of Grandpa saying, "I scream you scream well all scream for ice cream." Hannah and I will be taking another week off school. But will return for another week or two starting Feb. 21st. Yesterday we were in Guatemala for 5 weeks. I do have to say my Spanish has improved. It's still no where near where I want it to be, but is getting better. We have also been exercising pretty much every day. The roof of your house provides a great space for stretching, pushups and the like. In this post is a picture of the door at Pizza Hut where we ate lunch today. Just a friendly reminder to leave your guns in the car, and your dogs. We also went to the Zoo last weeks. So the rest of the pics are from that little outing. 












 I saw Harry Potter Talking with this snake. 







  

1 comment:

  1. so is the soft serve before, after, or during the ski bum year?

    ReplyDelete